Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Want To Be A Paramedic And What College Should I Go To Should I Be A Doctor By Going Through College, Or Should I Follow Through With The Navy?

Should I be a doctor by going through college, or should I follow through with the Navy? - i want to be a paramedic and what college should i go to

My original plan was to visit a member of the U.S. Navy, the colleges and later became a doctor. I want to register myself as a paramedic at the end of 2008, the university will begin in 2009 and published in 2012. Now I am to be with a Pell Grant for college registered nurse, and I will take a year before joining the Navy. It is formalized yet, signed a document, but I am only because of the lack of moral support from my family and friends. They said I had to go to college first and then decide what to do to support the only person that I was in the Navy for my girlfriend / boyfriend, and because he knows that I would be delighted (I do not know) is really going. So, in your opinion, I did the right thing? And you could explain why gAve is the answer? Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment