Thursday, December 17, 2009

Autism More Condition_symptoms Tests Could Getting A MMR Booster Shot For My Autistic Child Possibly Cause Her Autism To Be More Severe?

Could getting a MMR booster shot for my autistic child possibly cause her autism to be more severe? - autism more condition_symptoms tests

My daughter is almost 4 years. She suffers from mild autism spectrum. If the possibility exists that vaccines are the cause of mental retardation .. is terrible, and if 5 should receive booster doses, MMR .. Autism may be more serious? I do not understand its value if it ... His life is already a tough fight .. I need advice .. HELP!

1 comments:

Carrie F said...

I am a mother of a 2-year-old boy with autism, and I say from my heart. My son was normal, and I took him to the MMR and 2 days later, he turned and I have this on tape. I believe that vaccines can be harmful. Another thing you can do is to her daughter MMR controlled securities, which you say you get when your child needs a booster. This is a simple blood test and give the school his daughter and show you if it is vaccinated against MMR. The elevators are a way to ensure that the children be vaccinated. My advice is to check the title of maternal mortality. Believe me, I would do more harm to find another MMR. Because if my son was vaccinated with MMR vaccine, was sufficient to vaccinate by 14 people. So check !!!!!!!!!!! Title

Post a Comment