Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pc Background Wallpaper Okay, Let Me Try Again. I Have A Pic That I Want To Set As Background Wallpaper?

Okay, let me try again. I have a pic that I want to set as background wallpaper? - pc background wallpaper

I have a PC with Windows XP. I have tried conventional means. If I change the background on the properties and the control panel, only the "color" is available. Browse "and" Tile "option may not even be marked with the mouse, let alone click it. You may be unable to scroll through the images as a box and arrow to be clicked with the mouse. The image appears in the color that designtaed was my screen. So what I chose to know is that my office with only the visible links white. I can just change the color and nothing else, let alone add a picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment