Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Online Motorbike Designing I Was The Highest Bidder On A Motorbike On That Well Know Online Auction And It Was A Total Nail?

I was the highest bidder on a motorbike on that well know online auction and it was a total nail? - online motorbike designing

The125 miles driven among sellers to collect the bike.
When I arrived, the bicycle was punctured and his brain played .. The announcement said: "All in good condition"
I refused to pay up to € 1500 for the bike because it is not as described in the statement ..
My question is, what have you done?
Thank you for your answers.
PS The seller has not paid for "open quarrel with me,
What is it?

3 comments:

Rt Hon Alfy G Returns said...

Yes, I have the right to explain eBay to report that in the donor. It can give you their opinion so bad, there are no worries, and will not give eBay a strike, if you declare the bike was not as described

broadcas... said...

thats what you get when you view this page! I've had many people say bad things about his past now, plus the fees are astronomical.

States if the bike is in good condition and not, then you have every right to complain. He did not have a leg to win on the controversy over easily. Everything you need to do is explain exactly what you have written here, who traveled to see its not good!

Good luck.

ginger said...

I wish I had the item before you place a bid was to be seen, if possible, so I wouldnt have not. However, in his situation would not have given me more money, can only be glad that you have never used PayPal! Of what I know of a principal in the dispute is not the worst that can happen that you get a negative if feedback.thats eBay to a complaint support. I sing to you of your money.

Post a Comment